Tuesday, April 17, 2007

why?

so, i've decided to start a blog. a little late in catching up with everyone else? maybe. but, i'm finally here.

why, you ask, do i start a blog? why do i think people actually care about my thoughts? why do i think you care about my life and all it's events? because you love me!!! haha...

no, seriously.

i'm pretty horrible about keeping in touch with people. it's a sad truth that even i recognize. it's made me feel very guilty in regards to many of my friendships. hmm. if i can call them friendships anymore! i've let the ball drop on so many emails that it was my return to respond to. ugh, it's just a maddening never-ending circle. i don't reply. i put it off. then, i'm embarrassed that's it taking so long to respond, so i put it off again. then it's so freakin' late i just give it up.

so... my mission with this blog? to keep my friends and family up to date with the goings on in my life. yes, i suppose, this puts the responsibility on you. now, you have to come to me to catch up on my life! ha. but, at least it's something.

i don't promise daily accounts of my life -- many of you are sighing with relief right now -- but, i do promise updates on me and some of the more important events. as well as my random thoughts on current and political events. i tend to get on a soap box sometimes. you can skim those or argue with me. whichever you prefer. and i'm sure chris' name will be mentioned a few times -- sometimes in good terms and maybe sometimes in bad... just kidding, just kidding.

okay -- enough of this introductory crap! enjoy! leave me comments! update me on you!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Welcome to cyberspace!!!!! :) Which sounds totally freaky and psychedelic as I said it that way. Groooooooovy! ~ Julie :)