Sunday, June 03, 2007

my creations

every once and awhile i feel crafty. i get inspired by so many things around me. i love to pick up a new "crafty" magazine or walk through hobby lobby or jo ann's crafts and come up with new projects. of course, i'm a bit ADD when it comes to this stuff. i get impatient halfway through a project and sometimes i don't follow through with the materials that i bought. i attribute part of that to the fact that i don't have a "craft room." someday, in my dream home, i will have a designated "craft room." with a huge table on which i can create my projects and tons of storage to store my huge supply of craft "stuff." hey, i can dream, right? ;)

anyhow, i thought i would share some of my crafty creations over the past couple years. sadly, i don't have photographs of everything i have made and given away. i am sorely tempted to take photos of every single project from handmade note cards to the larger things like jamie's bulletin board. but, it seems slightly prideful and i refrain many times. i also have buried photos before the time of digital cameras somewhere that i haven't included here.


my creations

2 comments:

Julia said...

Loooooooove this! Once Jamie told me how to make the fleece blankets, I started making them for every single person on the street. They're so fun! I love that mirror too, craft-queen Kelly! :)

Julia said...

Hey! I have a question for you - do you have any idea where to find cellophane for gift-wrapping? The only place I *haven't* looked is Hobby Lobby - have you come across this stuff anywhere? Thanks love! :)