Tuesday, July 10, 2007

maclaren parker bell

i finally got to meet maclaren today!
jamie called me yesterday to let me know she and maclaren were ready for visitors... so, off i went to downtown houston this morning to pay the little guy a visit. he is just precious and was so good while i was there. i'm not much of a baby expert... but maclaren has the longest legs and fingers and toes i think i've ever seen on a baby. he's going to be tall and lean like his daddy, i believe. check out those toes in this photo!


here's me looking just lovely after sweltering in the 106 degree heat index today. and, of course, the proud mama.



and here's toby. he holds a special place in my heart because i helped find him a home with jamie. he's been feeling slightly neglected with all the attention maclaren gets, yet he is very good with the new little guy around. he just comes and takes a peek at him now and then and then goes on his way.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you put pictures up...I have been checking Jamie's myspace to see if she had any pictures up yet. He's so cute! and she looks so great - how does she do it???? Lesley