Sunday, December 30, 2007

one of the best parts of Christmas...

is giving. well, that's one of my favorites anyway. i think one of my highlights was the look on our parents' faces when we unveiled the beautiful handmade cedar gliders that we bought each of them. they totally weren't expecting it and to tell the truth, it was completely last minute and impromptu. (as is most of my life. ha). but, one of the best gifts this year.


the rest of the christmas pictures can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/mcmullen.kelly/Christmas07

they are not edited or captioned. yet. maybe i'll go do some of that now... there wasn't anything overly exciting (the best part is just being with the family, in my opinion), so i won't write about it here. i'll let the pictures tell the story...

2 comments:

Pastor Andrew said...

I loved looking at your pictures! Looks like you had a fun time.

Julia said...

I could think of nothing more relaxing...I'm so glad you all had a good time together. We're going camping in Bastrop this month and I can't WAIT to be in the woods with a crackling fireplace! ahhhhhhh!!!!